[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Get in touch with your spiritual self.

A weekend family dinner to re-charge ourselves for the week ahead! (And to prepare myself for the upcoming horrible finals sighs)

So Pho Eatery @ Novena
Vietnamese cuisine

(Wew coffee!)

The Vietnam-drip coffee excites me, hahahas! Missing my Vietnam trip already. Hmm, but I ordered Lemongrass because I don't want to order the same thing as my family, but surprisingly it is damn good also? :D

(My sister's)

Don't judge a book by its cover. When they served this dish, it looked freaking unappetising. I was like ohno, I'm not sure if my sister would want to eat it because I don't think I will enjoy it very much (I don't really like soupy stuff hahahas). But bleahs, it turns out to be damn delicious?! Hahahahas, I like the soup base omg. 

(Mine!)

It looked quite a small portion, and it got me damn worried initially because I was damn hungry (so hungry that I believe I can finish an entire whale myself). However, wew! My worries are non-existent, I was damn full after the meal. Hahahahas! :D

(Daddy's Seafood Fried Rice)

Because we see the next table ordering this, and the 'bowl' they served the rice in was quite fascinating. They kind of reminded me of dimsum. Hehehes. (:

(Mummy's)

This has got to be the real deal already. The food is really finger-licking good, especially with the spring rolls that tasted absolutely heavenly. Mwahahaha!

Wah really cheers to good food! I can have them all day err day!! :DD #happykid #happytummy #happylife Jiayous people for the week ahead! Chiong ahhh!


Sometimes all you have to do
Is to forget what you feel and
Remember what you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment