[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, April 25, 2016

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer, so bring on the rain.

(Ripped From Tumblr)

Can't wait for the upcoming Hong Kong trip with my besties. Hehehes, it is less than a month away! *excited* Air tickets booked, accommodation booked. Shall finish planning for the trip after my finals. Wew! :DD

But sighs, I'm feeling numbed after my PL3236 papers. Did some stupid stuff which I myself cannot fathom (who the hell forget to give the final diagnosis after analysis? Yeahs, me. T.T) Well done, yanqi. You win already. Freaking 50%, and why my professor gave such an unbalanced weightage of marks - 80 marks in total for 4 short answer questions and 20 marks for 40 MCQs?! Wts. I'm deadmeat. Total joke.

I'm pinning all my hopes on my NM now. Please, please don't let me down.


I know if I could find the words
to touch you deep inside,

you'd give our dream just one more chance.
Don't let this be our last goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment