[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Everything will fall into place, just be patient.

Last post before I head for my trip, hehes, excited much! :D Many things had went wrong prior to my trip, but I guess everything will be fine in the end, rights? Nonetheless, I am still excited for my trip. Hahahas, so excited that I even spent a goddamn 1h painting my horrendous nails. #noskills #butvain #whattodo :DDD

(Ripped from theflightticket.tumblr.com)

So I went to play table tennis with JJ last Wednesday. Viola! I guess it has been a long time since I touched sports, and geeez my arms and legs are really aching like nobody's business. T.T So weak omg. It was actually a horrible day initially. When we stepped out from the MRT, it started pouring heavily. We crossed the overhead bridge to reach the busstop but the rain was so heavy that my shoes are all wet. Yikes!

(Ripped from wanderlusterlee.com)

After boarding the bus, we forgot to press the bell. Even though we stood up and walk to the door, the bus driver just zoomed off our stop T.T Cries. We decided to alight at the next stop. But well, we sure are poor decision makers. Alighted at this ulu busstop near the expressway, and there are no traffic lights to cross, and I don't want to jay walk because the cars are really going damn fast. T.T

Took another bus down to AJ (mygawd, AJ) before crossing the road to take another bus back to our destination. Arghs. When we can reach the venue within 5 minutes, we went through so much trouble and only reached 35 minutes later. It was raining cats and dogs, mind you. Poor us, we were drenched from head to toe. T.T

No wonder I caught a flu >.<

But ohwell, afterwards we went Chong Pang for good food :DDD Shared popiah, hokkien mee, char kway teow, satay and sugar cane (that amount of food we eat omg). I actually took a video of the food but I forgot to save it arghs. T.T Hahahas, ordered so much but total bill only amounts to $18.50. Blessed. And he really xiao sweet, because he baked some cookies and gave me some (first time receiving cookies from guys omg hahahas)!

Walked home in the dark and spotted plenty of cockroaches at my void deck. Cockroaches are the bane of my life. T.T

~

Woke up early to attend Peggy/Yinton's graduation ceremony the next day. Geeez, we are supposed to reach the convention center at 9am, but guess who was late? I reached the MRT station at 9am sharp (okay I was late also), but Vivian and her boyf be like #yolokids, and we ended up reaching our destination only at 10am. Hahahas! But ohwell, the presentation of the certificates are a little boring, and Vivian and I just kept fooling around in our seats. Hahahas! :D

(Mandatory shot)

Loitered around the center waiting for Peggy to finish taking her photos with everyone. Had the buffet reception for lunch #cheapthrills because it is technically free for us LOLOL! The entire time it was just Vian and Wenjun running around like little kids, and me judging them like:

(Ripped from realitytvgifs.tumblr.com)

Hahahas, took a bus over to Jurong for a bingsu session, and we had my favourite Chocolate Banana bingsu! Chocolate banana hooray! Hahahas! :DDD Then we met up with Peiyu, grabbed our Sharetea milkteas, before heading to Teoheng for a singing session. :DDD Day ended well because I had fun meeting up with old friends, like friends whom I haven't met in ages (since Secondary school...?) LOLOL! :DD

(Is it my graduation?)

Saw many, many, many flowers over there. Hahahas, envious. I also want flowers! Kidding, I prefer something more practical. LOLOL, :D

(Because I am greedy and one bouquet is not enough)

I am sick of going out already. Seriously broke, and tired. T.T I really need money omg. Does anyone has lobang for jobs?!?


Can you see me,
I'm still standing here.
Everlasting since I've seen your tears.
One lonely soul.
One empty soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment