[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Found the truth beneath your lies, and true love never has to hide.

An overdose of curry.

I had Monster Curry for lunch with my parents after my dentist appointment. And this is the first time I ordered the combo meal so that the three of us could share it, and guess what? The serving is really enormous?! Okay luh, worth the price ~$25.

(It is not bad!)

But the chicken cutlet is a bit hard for my braces teeth and I was practically battling a lone war with the cutlet throughout the entire lunch. Tsktsk. T.T Sighs. Sometimes I wish I have perfect teeth so I didn't have to put on braces, because braces is really damn troublesome and you have to say sayonara to all the 'hard' food that you used to love. :3

(Vietnam coffee)

Grabbed a cuppa of Vietnam coffee from Mr Bean because I have coupons. Hahahahas! (: I really love this drink because they use soya milk to make the coffee which makes it even more yummy!

Second meal of curry for the day at Curry Times @ Novena Square. Hahahahas! Recently in love with curry which clearly explains my pimple-face T.T Sighs.

(Ordered coffee chendol and bandung with chia seeds)

See the old school biscuits? Hahahas! My parents love them so much that they kept making me and my sister walk over to the counter to grab a bowl for them. T.T Btw, the bandung damn sweet that I have to mix in my own mineral water to even out the sweetness hmmm.

(Curry Chicken)

Yumz yumz. They are quite generous with 7 pieces of chicken and 5 pieces of potatoes (yes I counted). Hahahahas! (: Curry is good! #Ilovecurry

(Ngoh Hiang)

The ngoh hiang also taste fantastic but the dish is quite expensive arhs?! Three rolls cost close to $10?! What a ripped-off. Cries.

(Cold tofu with century egg and my favourite oyster-sauce kailan)

Hmm, the cold tofu is an innovative dish but I wouldn't consider it to be delicious. It just taste okay okay... But kailan never fails! :D Damn scrumptious hehehes.

(Bowls of dessert)

Glutinous rice and yam desserts to fill our tummy. Hahahahas! But I guess I'm never heading back again. But I always see long queues at the branch at Jurong East. Why?!

Anyways, damn excited for my Hong Kong trip because it is my virgin overseas trip with friends! Yay! :DD Past few days of planning of itinerary and packing of luggage are enough to kill me, but it will all be worth it! P.S. I hope I get a job soon, sighs. So sick of all these jobhunting. Arghs.


She loved savagely,
like an illiterate heart
trying to read an empty mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment