[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, June 10, 2016

I feel like we are as close as strangers.

Lack of updates because I am really, really exhausted. Things ain't helping when your period is in too. Sighs. #firstworldproblems

(Ripped from Tumblr)

This Monday I went for my 9th SGH session in the morning (woots, second last!), followed by my events job briefing in the evening. We and Manda arrived wayyy too early (first to reach again), and sighs we realised they arranged 1.5h worth of dinner. Alamak. Where got people eat so slow one LOLOL. But ohwell, bonding session maybe? I was crying of boredom, but thankfully I got to make friends with few sweethearts. Like talk a little, at least I talked rights! LOL. It feels a little like networking to me, and networking is very tiring. T.T

Btw, did I mention that my bosses are real sweet because they treated us pizza for dinner? Hahahas! Me and Manda were so bored that we started playing 'Jenga' in the pizza version. LOL. Lameshit we are.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Tuesday, I started my first day at my full-time job. And it was good to have friendly colleagues. But I only managed to talk to my direct 'boss' and this cute little colleague (hahas, she used to be the youngest until I came in :P Sorry not sorry). Sighpie, my job is so boring because it was just filing. But I guess fulfilling because I realised I can study the documents a little? Hahahahas, but ahh boring. They are all words. But then again, it is a department that I am quite interested in. Hehehes. Besides, I realised many of the seniors there started as a temporary staff for filing as well? LOLOL! Amazing discovery.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Wednesday, cycle repeated, but I managed to make new friends, like err talk to more people (I mean, it is quite hard to talk to people when you are just in-charge of filing LOL). The colleagues are really, really friendly. Hahas, but the angmohs at the other side of the department is a little intimidating sighs.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Thursday, it was a really hilarious day. Asked a few stupid questions, like how to adjust the chair and how to refill my water bottle because it cannot fit inside the water dispenser, and one of my colleague, Benedict, totally wtf me. LOL, but he is a joker because I complained that there is no instructions and he really went to write a page of it for me. HAHAHAHAS. Yiai is also damn sweet, she takes real care of me although she is just a few years older. Vanessa is not bad because she shared with me plenty of life stories and I really gained some insights. Hmmmm.

Headed to my very first events job in the evening, and glad to see a familiar face, Jiaqi. I was so worried to be working with people whom I don't really know because I'm kinda an awkward person. Thankfully, Darius is also easy-going and the both of them really guide me alot. Hahahahas, learnt many new things but my biggest achievement in life is learning how to be a cashier (aka how to operate those intimidating machines). Hehehes, I hope I still remember whatever I was taught. Oops!

But sighs, I don't like calling ah. I haven't try it yet, but next session confirm need already. x.x

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Friday, it was a slacker day because work ends much earlier and I had this 1h long meeting with the CEO, who is addressing the entire company about the company's updates. I went initially because I was curious about what will it be like. And wah, it was freaking tiring because he was just droning on and on and there are no seats. I'm like going to doze off standing anytime soon, and so I faster grabbed onto a table to find a support. Omg. I suck.

~

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Just want to lie in bed all day err day.

This week is torturous because everything just start coming in, and I am suffering from headaches and all, and surviving on my vitamins all day err day. #weakconstitution But ohwell, I'm glad to be working again because I am money-motivated, but I still prefer working in the outskirts area, like Jurong, because the food there are a lot cheaper than in town. Benedict kept laughing at me because the money I spend on lunch is equivalent to the money I earn in an hour. Zzz. And the travelling to town area is really hateful sighs.

And I used to be youngest for whatever jobs I took up last time, but this time for my events job, I realised there are plenty of same-age friends, and even more who are younger than me. Hmm, culture shock? Because next time no older colleagues to take care of me / look out for me anymore LOL. Sighs, and this sucks.


Oh, it's just me, myself and I.
Solo ride until I die.
Cause I got me for life.
Oh, I don't need a hand to hold,
Even when the night is cold.
I got that fire in my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment