[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, June 12, 2016

When she walks, her footsteps sing a reckless serenade.

Good day, everybody! :D

(Ripped from Google Images)

Met JJ last week for the X-men movie and it was really goodstuff?! Hahahahas, but then I prefer Civil War because there are more action scenes and their powers seem cool. The X-men cast all have useless powers LOL. However, the plot of X-men is more understandable (I don't get the plot of Civil War LOL) because they 'restarted' the entire storyline, so there is quite a bit of introduction at the front which enables me to understand better. It helps that JJ is some kind of X-men expert so I can question him LOLOL! :D

(Bak kut teh)

We had this for dinner! Really goodstuff again hehehes. This shop recently opened in Lot 1, and I haven't had the chance to try it earlier. Hahahahas. Their soya drink is also fantastic. And I have a filling dinner. :D We had a heart-to-heart talk over Blackball and it really feels great because he's really one of the very few university pals I made whom I can really open my heart and talk to. (In university, it is a dog-eat-dog world, and the many friendships formed are just pretentious because ultimately we are all competing together. The truth hurts.) Sighpie.

P.S. He got me a souvenir from his Cambodia trip. I finally have my own elephant pants hahahahas! :D

~

Went Jurong Point the other day with my family and my parents are in a good mood so they decided to treat me to a cup of McCafe drink. Hehehes. My daddy had the Long Black, my mama ordered Cappuccino that comes with very pretty flowers latte art and as usual, I went for my favourite double chocolate frappe. :DD

(Iz not bad)

Hahahas! Went grocery shopping at the NTUC warehouse after that and it is still one of my favourite place on Earth because they sell 'upsized' things and everytime I go, it is still an eyeopener. Hahahahas! (:


Sometimes you wish it was easier.
But if it was, then everyone else would do it.
Then you remember you don't want to be
like everyone else.

1 comment: