[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Feelings are just visitors, let them come and go.

This week has been pretty tiring as well. T.T Sighs, money is really my main motivator to carry on. #whyamisopractical #whamisomoneyminded

I went for my psychology placement test on Monday without studying much. I guess the passion  within me for psychology has really died down tremendously, and through this entire episode I really learnt how much I hated biology. Hahahas, I am determined to major in Communications and New Media. Even though I know it isn't going to be easy, considering I'm a little introvert LOL, but yeahs I'm going to try it out and pray for it to work. :D Many of my colleagues were shocked when I told them that I wanted to do psychology initially, and one of them (who is a NUS psychology graduate herself) told me that she ventured into HR from scratch. (Oops, that was my initial plan, to go into HR after obtaining a psychology degree). Hahahas, thanks for the encouragement peeps.

Decided to squeeze my schedule a little, so after the psychology placement test, I went for my 10th (last) session for SGH, wew! Finally everything is done ahhhh! Hahahahas! :D And I finished typing my observations in 4 train rides (I love such productive train rides) LOL. Hahahahas! :DD

~

The other day at Ssikkek Korean Grill BBQ dinner buffet with the family. Took very little pictures that day because I was too busy using my hands to eat the chicken wings. LOLOL! :D The food is really good, compared to other Korean BBQ buffets like Oppa Korean BBQ. LOL, okay luh this one much more expensive also x.x

(First round)

(My all-time favourite)

But this one really expensive ah. It's okay to indulge in awhile, but sighs, ever since I started working again, I realised my meagre pay is not going to be enough to pay for my expenses before school starts. T.T Siao liao.

~

And throwback to Goru Goru Korean steamboat with my main bitch, Vivian. :D Thanks for the introduction, this is my first Korean steamboat, but I guess I prefer the Japanese hotpot. Hahahahas! 

(Meat, meat, meat!)

(Why does it look so unappetising LOL)

(Fried food and maggie)

(Random stuff here and there)

(More meat)

(Topokki with glass noodles)

I realised we forgot to take a picture together. Sighs. Hahahahas, it is always a good day with her because she is simply full of bullshit, and it really makes my day. :D I hope she don't stalk me and see this. Hahahahas!


We were like astronauts,
dreaming on the moon,
telescoping the stars,
exploring the skies,
and searching for the
moments that took our breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment