[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, June 27, 2016

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

Consecutively three days of going out is damn tiring LOLOL. :x Energy draining fast zzz.

Meeting my main bitch Vivian last Monday before she heads to Korea for Summer School for a month. Sighs, I also want to go x.x And I realised the entire world is heading to Korea for their summer schools this holidays LOLOL! Why didn't I? >.<

And I finally went Genki Sushi with her! :D My current favourite Japanese restaurant. Hahahahas!

(Salmon frenzy)

(Lobster salad)

(Avocado sushi with teriyaki chicken don)

(Their chawamushi damn nice, smoked duck sushi)

(Mentaiko fries)

(Still find this thing very fascinating)

Hahahahas, I don't know if I like these new technology innovations (ie. using technology to order and serve the food). Does it mean that in the near future I will be talking to robots instead of humans? LOL, anyways was shopping in IMM yesterday and I walked past Popeyes, and geeez they also have machines for ordering (they no longer have counters, at least McDonalds still have them), and they only have a collection area. T.T Bangwall. I prefer talking to people rather than me trying to find the buttons to press on the machines. #lazygirl96

~

Last Tuesday with Huiqi at Bugis, and we had Miam Miam for dinner! :D Hahahas, it was lucky that my workplace is in the vicinity if not I would not agree to travel so far to meet friends. LOL! Yum yum in my tum tum. :D

(Their speciality: Miam Miam Spaghetti)

(Macs and Cheese that taste meh)

Finally shopped for my long belated birthday present. Hehehes! :D So happy! And we met this bitchy salesgirl (y'know those booths kind) who showed us black face and swore at us under her breath just because we rejected her. Tsktsk.

~

'Hawker-hopping' with JJ last Wednesday. It was a failed trip hahahahas. We wanted to head to ABC Brickworks (a hawker in Redhill) but unfortunately they were closed for renovation works sighs. Took a bus down to Redhill Market, but very very unfortunately, they were too closed for maintenance works. Zzz. Travelled all the way to Tiong Bahru Market and luckily there were still a few stalls that are still opened. LOLOL, it was around 8.15pm that time already. T.T

I still managed to get my sugarcane drink, carrot cake, char kway teow and chwee kueh. Okay luh, not too bad. Hahahahas! Walked all the way to Outram Park to catch the MRT home. It was a long walk, but okay luh, time passed very fast whilst we walk and chat. :D

(Macarons)

And he is so nice. He baked and passed me some cookies, macarons and cheesecake cupcakes. Hahahahas! :D

~

A random section here, but I'm really in love with these Japanese treats. Hahahahas! :D Went back to Chateraise to get this fix and they offer more variety this time, but I still prefer their cream puffs LOL!

(Love all these!)

The train ride is freaking slow today. I churned out the entire post and I haven't even reach my workplace. LOLOL ohgawd. And I hate travelling in the Outram Park to Cityhall that area, arghs they always have POOR reception. T.T


Be soft.
Do not let the world make you hard.
Do not let the pain make you hate.
Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment