[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, July 1, 2016

This and that.

Have been on the receiving end these days, and I cannot help but feel blessed. From the hawker center trippin' dinner treat from JJ, Yoogane dinner treat from L, Shabu Shabu lunch treat from Yiai and Ben, and the many, many times of McDonalds' treats (eg. nuggets and ice-cream) from Ben, deep down from the bottom of my heart, I am really grateful. What have I done to receive all these kindness?

Now that my work contract is really nearing to an end, unknowingly I also stopped counting down to my last day (that irony, or maybe it is just because I am just too overwhelmed with work to cross out the days one by one LOL). In the earlier days, I really wanted to leave the company asap and I used to tell myself that I will never ever step foot into this company again, but after 4 weeks, my perceptions have changed, because having nice colleagues make me comfortable with staying, and I even request for extension of contract (but subject to approvals luh). :/

Really grateful to the nice people I met in my life. I should stop complaining that I do not have any friends, because I think I am too blessed to be surrounded by so many nice people. I just hope that this is not temporary. >.<

(Before)

(After)

Anyways, featuring the $55.55 Yoogane dinner for 2 persons. Heart pain. :3 The food is not worth it. T.T But still, really a million thanks to L for the treat! :DDD

(Shabu Shabu)

I forgot to save the close-up picture of my pork. Damn it. Hahahahas! :x Ohwell. But the peanut sauce is the nicest that I have ever tried! (Or I am just too famished LOL). But yay, lunch treat from colleagues to celebrate my farewell. No wonder the food taste exceptionally good that day, because "free food always taste good", quoted from Benedict. I LOL-ed.


What goes on in one's mind is far
More beautiful than anything a
Photograph will ever be able to display.

No comments:

Post a Comment