[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, June 19, 2016

You can stand under my umbrella.

Just opened my NUS email a few days ago, and to my surprise, I received my PL1101E placement test outcome (I totally forgot about it oops). And yes, I passed it. Hahahahas! :D Finally qualified to declare a major in Psychology, but nahs, high likely I'm sticking with Communications and New Media.

Okay, at least now I 对得起我自己. Thankgawd. Was feeling quite depressed that time when I got back my results and was unable to major in Psychology. LOL, and in case you're wondering, no I don't feel like a walking Psychology encyclopedia (the placement test is assessed based on the entire textbook).

~

Last Wednesday after-work's dinner @ YAYOI with these kids. Hahahas, cravings for Japanese food satisfied. :D Btw, I'm glad things didn't turn out to be awkward LOL!

(Amanda and I ordered first because L is taking too long sighs)

Read some reviews and they say the Nanban chicken is delicious, so here I go! Hahahahas! :D I wouldn't say it is very worth it, but the chicken is quite tender and they use egg mayonnaise instead of mere mayonnaise. And I upgrade my soup to the one with clams, but I don't find it fantastic also. My set amounts to S$20, sighs. Once-in-awhile indulge I guess is fine. LOL! :D

(Swinging our way through)

Chanced upon this intriguing place I never knew existed. LOL, and it was quite a quiet place to chillax because it is located at some secluded area whereby there are not many people walking past. Hehehes, btw I finally stepped foot into the Orchard Library. I had always wanted to go in and see how atas it is :P And it really is like what the pictures show.

(At the tube)

After numerous attempts of asking passers-by to help us take pictures, the one taken with the self-timer is still the best. Hahahas, thanks for the great night guys! :D


Whatever life throws at you,
Even if it hurts you, just be strong
And fight through it.
Remember, strong walls shake
But never collapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment