[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Keeper of my heart.

Having mixed feelings about my last day of work. Hahahas, I feel good to be relieved from all duties (LOL) and I can finally get to do my own stuff / enjoy / recharge myself before the reopening of school. However, at the same time, I will miss seeing my colleagues sighs, and most importantly, there is this loss of income. Zzzz. Dilemma much, LOL! :D I need to save money for SEP sighs, maybe I should really go buy a money tree plantation like what L says, and hope the money trees supply me enough to enjoy a luxury life for a lifetime. LOL, #dreamon

(Ripped from clipartpanda.com)

Yes, I'm dreaming, and I like to dream. LOL.

Ohwell, no work means more meetups with people rights. Hahahas, brought my family for a Bak Kut Teh meal with the family a few days ago at Bukit Panjang Plaza. :D Sighs, the mall really has nothing other than food, maybe they should really go upgrade it. T.T 

(That amount of food)

(Dry ones, and I thought this dish is interesting though I prefer the soup ribs HAHA)

(Drinks are redundant because the soup can be refilled LOL)

I guess soya milk is their best-selling drink as suggested by the name of the restaurant. Their sour plum is really good as well, I enjoy it very much. However, their barley drink is really no-go. Bland and tasteless and I hate it. T.T

And I hate the fact that school is reopening because my modules are giving me a headache. Yet again.


We had roots that grew towards
Each other underground, and
When all the pretty blossoms had
Fallen from our branches,
We found that we were one tree,
And not two.

No comments:

Post a Comment