[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Her beauty is a myth, her love is a legend.

So during Hari Raya a few weeks back, I went Hortpark with the family. Fortunately, it was not very crowded that day although I cannot really take a picture without any photobombers T.T Geeez, why does everyone not want to run into shopping malls to enjoy aircon but rather come outdoors and squeeze with me?! Arghs.

(Colourful buildings)


(All dem 'skyscrapers')

Disclaimer: I did not put any filters on the pictures

The scenery is darn impressive and the weather has been awesome. It is cloudy! I hate the sun and the rain. LOLOL. It was a nice trip, and I would have taken nicer photos of myself if I'm not decked in my lupsup wear. Hahahahas! :D And yes, it feels great to be outdoors again and breathe in the fresh air. I feel good ahhh! :DD

Since we are in the vicinity, we decided to check out this stall in a hawker center near IKEA Alexander because it has super long queues, which must mean the food served should be darn awesome rights! :D So I'm excited to try their food!


(Shop's Name)


(Sambal Stingray)


(Sambal Sotong)


(Prawn Paste Chicken)


(Baby Kailan)

And true, the food is really scrumptious hahahas! It has been a long time since I tasted awesome stingray even though I have to drown down my sugarcane with watery eyes because of the spiciness. Nonetheless, the food is really good! Too bad that my sister did not join us for the hike/dinner. :P

Anyways, I'm getting angst over my school. Zzz, yes, the onus is on us to do research to find out about the offered programs and all, but I hate having such a responsibility because the information online is often not updated / informative enough and I always end up doing extra work, and this is giving me a headache. Arghs. :/ How I wish life can go on smoothly without any hiccups. Sighs.


To be happier, be less shallow;
To be less shallow, express more of your
True thoughts, feelings and dreams;
To express more truth, be less fearful;
To be less fearful, be more willing to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment