[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Baby, you think you can hide. I can smell your self-demise.

No idea why but suddenly everyone is so interested in my affairs? -.- I have no idea when all this started, but it seems like suddenly everyone is asking me for my schedule. Geeez, usually I would be more than willing to share, but LOL now it seemed a little overwhelming when too many people ask me and I have a feeling that I am being stalked. :/

INFINITE:

(Ripped from Google Images)

Anyways, I am having a bit of writer's block these days, hence the lack of updates. Instead, I have been diligently catching up on my dramas and variety shows heh. :D Running Man these days are getting increasingly hilarious, kudos to them! So happy that I finally found back my source of entertainment. I've been watching my Infinite Showtime as well, and ahh it feels good to be seeing my boys again. ^^ Lastly, I am also finally following the craze and catching Descendants of the Sun (DOTS), but err, I don't feel that the show is worth all the hype so I'm only slowing inching forward, LOL in other words, sad to say, yours truly is only at episode 6 after 2 months?! Hahahahahs! Sorry guys, DOTS fans don't kill me please. :D

(Ripped from Drama Fever)

Went on a Claypot craze the other day. Claypot for lunch, and claypot for dinner. Wew! :D

A One @ Jurong Point

(The noodles are yummy)

(This Chicken Claypot Rice is quite flavourful)

(This has got to be the bomb, how can porridge be so smooth?!)

(All empty)

Hahahas, I recently figured out that taking photos of our finished plates can further help to emphasise the tastiness of the food? Hahahas! :D Don't they make you feel damn hungry also LOL.

Dinner at this hawker center @ CCK area which serves awesome claypot rice! Apparently this shop is frequently patronised by my parents in the past, it is simply wonderful that the food stall is still around. Hehehes! :D

(We ordered this super humongous $20 worth of Chicken Claypot Rice)

I was driving to the area and it brought me memories of the times when my driving instructors will bring me there to drive (one of my test routes apparently). Ahhh, I miss those funny jokers! :D


Weather the storm and enjoy the rainbow.
Life happens in seasons.
Get a lesson from them each.

No comments:

Post a Comment