[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Now we're slipping near the edge, holding something we don't need.

Current mood: exhaustion

Hahahahas, I'm so weak ya. Having a 4-days work week this week due to Hari Raya holidays (yay!), but it didn't feel like I rested enough. :/ I'm like out every single day, sighpie, I just want to nua at home.

Attended an events job meeting on Monday and headed to Causeway Point to get my Llaollao fix with Amanda after that hehes. Met her again on Tuesday after work for a shopping date. P.S. I have been meeting her so often that L even asked why I always go out with her. LOLOL! #overlyattachedfriends

(Saizeriya for dinner)

We researched on Ramen restaurants the day before, but in the end we ended up at Saizeriya again because we are feeling broke. LOL! Saizeriya always sell cheaper alternatives (despite smaller portions). LOL. I had risotto and Amanda had squid ink spaghetti, and it was freaking hilarious to see her eat her food because of all the black sauce on her lips and teeth. Is it vampire coming out soon? HAHAHA.

(Last week at Saizeriya with Amanda)

See what I mean by going there too often?! Hahahahas! (: But lesson learnt: always order spaghetti. LOL, the portions are bigger so more filling I guess.

(Twelve Cupcakes)

Anyways, I finally bought Twelve Cupcakes home for the family because I was feeling rich that day (LOL), and it was my first time trying hahahas. I really like their packaging ohgawd. What a lovely pink and I have an obsession with everything pink. Hahahahas! :D

Check out these gems:

(Box of goodness)

(Chocolate Banana)

My favourite flavour among the whole lot. Hahahahas! (: They have banana oozing out of the cupcakes when I bit into it, and it is so yummy! #happygirl96 Now I finally understand what the craze over Twelve Cupcakes is all about. LOL, but still... very expensive ah. T.T

And I miss cafe hopping. Sighs. It is an expensive activity zzz.


The only possible moment of
Happiness is the present.
The past gives you regrets.
And the future, uncertainties.

No comments:

Post a Comment