[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

You help me face all the darkness in me. You help me shine light in the spaces between.

Walking under the rain umbrella to Marina Barrage.

(Cloudy day)

I love the fact that there is no sun, except that we have to hide in the shelter most of the time because it was drizzling. I forgot to take pictures. It was drizzling so I didn't take any pictures. The view is still as splendid as ever, and the best part? There is nobody else there except for tour groups who appear in intervals for a short period of time. So it is as if we have the entire Marina Barrage to ourselves hehes! :D Some parts are under construction though, but it is alright, it didn't bother me much.

(Picnic under the gloomy skies)

To be honest, I feel ashamed of myself because out of everything, I only prepared two bottles of drinks. Sighs, I suck. I shouldn't be a girl. A million thanks to JJ because he handmade everything, from baking cookies and egg tarts to preparing sandwiches and wraps. Ahh, blessed.

~

Dinner with the family at WanChai @ IMM because the outlet in Lot 1 closed down. LOL! Should enjoy the last bit of holidays while I can, sighs school is starting again, and I can feel my stress levels coming back. This semester would be busier for me as I have more commitments now. Nooooo.

(Pork Cutlet and Seafood Baked Rice)

(Portugese Curry Chicken Baked Rice)

(Steamed Chicken Rice)

(Ginger egg pudding)

Also, I'm feeling very stressed about driving these days, because I still couldn't park after so many months. I really ought to feel ashamed about myself. Help Hexuan, I need your help.


There's nothing like deep breaths
after laughing that hard.
Nothing in the world like a sore stomach
for the right reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment