[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, July 29, 2016

Like fingerprints, our love was unique, complex and impossible to replicate.

Scrolling through Instagram and seeing all the happy souls having a whale of a time in their summer exchange programs. I am so jealous, but it's okay, I will wait for my turn. Hopefully my application gets through. To be honest, when some of my friends told me that they will be going to their respective summer schools alone for a month, I was a little shocked. I can never imagine myself stepping foot on a foreign land alone, must less a month.

Isn't it scary? There won't be anyone to help you if you needed help, especially if you are going to a foreign country where you cannot speak their language. But I guess it will be easier to make new friends. LOL.

I guess I am too dependent on people, but it's hard to change sighs.

Anyways, stopping by Clementi for a seafood dinner with the family because yours truly is craving for stingray. I have expensive tastebuds, LOL! :D Check out the stingray, sambal sotong and other side dishes! These food are nothing short of amazing!

(Incredible yummies)

(Complementing with satay)

On a side note, school is really reopening soon. Sighpie. How I wish time would stop now and let me continue to be a free man. Gone are the freshie days as I embark on my second year of candidature in university. It was fun while it lasted. I miss being taken care of by the seniors. :3 Sighs.


He described love as being touched by fire,
always burning you in different ways
each time differing but always hurting.
Always so intense, so beautiful, painful,
ever changing like the flame.
Scared to feel again he fills his nights
with a new love affair,
ending each morning at sunrise
when the whiskey is gone and
the song plays no more.
All he left with are lonely walks tripping
over memories of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment