[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, August 1, 2016

We're all just rats caught in a race.

Finally visited Timbre after one year of trying to round my friends up to go :3 Friends ah, friends. It is so difficult to find a time that can accommodate everyone's schedule sighs. But I'm glad we finally did. LOLOL.

(Roasted Duck Pizza)

Tried their highly-raved Roasted Duck Pizza, and I find it to be mere average. The crust is thin and crispy, the toppings are unique, but it is a little difficult to slice up the pizza into smaller bits to fit my mouth. LOL, despite it being a huge portion, it is not filling. So we ordered another pizza (only then we realised we can actually order two flavors on a pizza  half half), and we got Roasted Garlic Shrimp Pizza and Yakiniku Chicken Pizza, both of which are not bad.

Got Timbre Chicken Wings as well which is their chef recommendation, and whoa, I really like it. Hahahas, must eat while it is hot, because it is really finger-licking good. LOL! :D Also, we complemented the food with some drinks and hehe, life's all good, except the fact that my wallet is crying. x.x

Met Huiqi the next day for a long-awaited singing sesh at Teoheng. Three hours of non-stop singing with just the two of us is ripping our throats apart. Glad to be grabbing the microphones once again and belting out hit songs, but ah, went home with a hoarse voice afterwards. Anyways, whoopee, the girl is finally embarking on her route to getting a driver's license and she is excitedly telling me all about her lessons. Hahahas, jiayous girl. The brave soul is taking manual. :D

(Seafood Zuppa)

(Cheese Sausage Salsiccia)

Headed over to Pastamania for dinner again and I got my favourite seafood zuppa! :D So we spent the entire day talking about life, such as future jobs and money and marriage (LOL) in particular, and ahh I suddenly felt the weight of these burdens falling on my shoulders again. T.T Anyways, recently, I engaged in a talk with a friend about marriage and religions. The conversation made me think alot, and I just got that sudden realisation that religion really matters alot when it comes to the union of two people. Can love really transcends the differences in religion?


And if I asked you to name all
the things you love,
how long would it take for you
to name yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment