[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, September 9, 2016

And when I hit the floor, will you lay there with me and remind me how to breathe?

dysania
(n.) the state of finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning

Sighs, I wish I can sleep in bed all day err day. Have been consistently late these past few days, oops. I'm so sorry to my professors and tutors LOL #teamforeverlate Anyways, two burdens down because I just handed up my assignments! YAY! :D Leggo yanqi, fighting! One midterm to go before I declare holiday (for a week only). T.T

And yesh, so happy that I finally got to see Ben for a little while today. It's has been like 4 months since we last met omg. So happy that he helped me get on the bus although I pulled him to the wrong bus, and he had to alight to board another bus instead. Hahahas, that blur king didn't change.

(Mummy's birthday last weekend)

Got my favourite fudge cake for mama's birthday, but I ended up being bashed up by everyone, because they want cream cakes instead. Why oh why, chocolate cakes are so tasty!! And we had Swensens for dinner. Freaking $80 bill, sighs. That's like working 8h for events geeeez. But okay, the food is awesome and we have free ice cream because of the birthday deal, :DDD All is not lost.

(Beef Lasagna)

(Crayfish Pasta)

(Curry Baked Rice)

(Seafood Pasta)

(Firehouse Ice Cream)

The food is really nice, or maybe I'm just too hungry. Hahahas! :D

Life's been lonely these days again because I'm just going to school and attending dreadful lessons alone. I hope a friend can drop down from the sky soon. But ohwell, I shall look at the positive side in every situation. I have more time to myself now :D


When the power of power
overcomes the power of love,
the world will know peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment