[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

We took the town to town last night, we kissed like we invented it.

When you have been diligently reading your notes, there are no reflections to be done. When you are simply too busy to do your readings for a week, the reflections came in. And yup of course, I flunked it. T.T Geeez. Moral of the story: burn midnight oil also must finish reading your notes. Zzz. Just kidding.  Hahahaha!

I read a Dayre post recently by someone sho expressed her thoughts on her fellow course mates being very uptight about the reflections. Eh hello, one piece of reflection is a freaking 9% lehs?! Ohwell, okay. I guess it was just a freshie's mindset (the person who posted the Dayre post is a freshie). I admit I was once like that - a freshie who did not understand the competitiveness of University students until I got back my results. :3

(Platypus with Amanda) 

They upgraded their dish. I went there feeling confused again. They allow us to pick four toppings now?! And there is a new stall inside Platypus selling overpriced Japanese food. LOL.

Just came home from tuition and I was feeling a little disheartened. Efforts once again were not correlational to results. T.T Depressed ahh. But no, I'm not going to give up on us. Perseverance yo! (:

Throwback to clique outing last week. Saizeriya with the babes because the restaurant sells cheap food (which also means that we can order more LOL). 

(Pizza to share) 

It tasted like the normal NTUC pizza that I always buy home and heat up for lunch. Hahahaha!

(Escargot)

Tasted not bad but garlic taste too strong. Hmm... In the moment of excitement, I forgot to take pictures of my pasta. T.T I think after trying many pasta, I still like the tuna mentaiko. LOL but it is only served for lunch Zzz.  Why oh why! 


She only had enough gas for one trip,
so she drove to the stars.
One night, she hitched a ride back on
a falling star, and as someone wished on it,
she crashed into their world in
magnificent brilliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment