[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, September 4, 2016

I was the match and you were the rock.

Really tired. I feel like a wreck.  Geeez.

I was telling Amanda yesterday night that I might probably quit blogging. There's so many things to write in school, and I don't want to write anymore. Walao seriously, it sucks to take two writing modules because it seems like you are writing 24/7 and the feeling is really horrible. T.T Someone save me from the blackhole please.

And I take back my words about my GET groupmates being procrastination king/queens. I'm glad for that, however they are still horrible people because I felt so ignored, but ohwell not going to complain after listening to Amanda's stories about her groupmates. LOL!

Anyways just a trend that I noticed: despite the norm thinking that guys are very slack, given my three semesters experience in school, I gathered that it is really good to have guy groupmates because they are smart creatures who can tank the project and they don't procrastinate as much as the girls. Look at Jimmy, Dewei, Kahfong, Jinjie, Ben, Idris and Richmond. Hmm. 

Can't wait to pass up my two assignments for this week. Then yay two burdens down?! But hahaha I have to finish them first. :3

Throwback to last week's where we went to the new cafe in Arts AS8. It is called Coffee Roasted and they serve these healthy bowls, which is too healthy for me. LOL. :/ I prefer my Platypus @ Science.

(My chicken burrito is so dry, thankfully I got a drink) 

The whole set costs $5.90, which is cheaper than Platypus though. But yeahs, I ain't coming back again. Platypus, here I come!

And I met up with Amanda and Christel to celebrate Christel's birthday. It was totally surprise failed hahaha. We were trying to find Christel in the restaurant but we can't. Christel ended up spotting us holding a cake with a candle lighted. Oops! 

(I bought this set meal with the drink and icecream for $16.90)

I think I prefer to eat my Pepperlunch at the food court because it is much cheaper ahhh. Woes of an university student. 

(The dumb, dumber and yanqi!) 

Yes! We finally took a group photo! LOLOL! Really grateful to be still in contact with a JC friend. (That appreciation is even stronger given that I don't really have university friends hmmm). 


Like wildflowers;
You must allow yourself to
grow in all the places people
thought you never would.

No comments:

Post a Comment