[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, August 29, 2016

Head up, heart open. Better days are coming.

Just the first day of the week and I'm already dead tired. My friend ponned lecture again, and I overslept (for a 12nn lecture, good job yanqi!). When I reached school 30 minutes into the lecture, I realised I missed out the important part of the lecture. Omg yanqi, seriously. T.T Ought to slap myself for it.

Went for a full-day events job on Saturday, and it was really, really damn shag although we didn't exactly do much. I woke up at 5am and reached home only at 10.30pm sighs. The event was a success and we had a celebratory dinner treat by the boss. Whoopie! Was telling Amanda that I guess they might go TanPoPo for ramen and they really did. Is it I can read minds? :P

(Tanpopo)

On my way to tuition now but my tummy is rumbling. Is it lunch at 5.30pm again? T.T

Throwback to last weekend when we headed back to Gain City for dinner again because free parking LOL #typicalSingaporeans But yeahs, the food is yummy! And we ordered rainbow cake too! :D

(What a spread)

(Rainbow Cake)

To be honest, I don't get the hype over rainbow cakes. They don't taste nice, just sponge cakes with different colours topped with whipped cream that makes it so sinful to eat.

But the colours do make my day. LOLOL! Rainbows always make people feel happy.


When you complain,
you make yourself a victim.
Leave the situation,
change the situation,
or accept it.
All else is madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment