[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

We mature with the damage, not with the years.

Horrible midweek.

When your laptop constantly have problems connecting to the school's wifi at LT10, but you are having two lectures there weekly... When your friend just keep ponning lectures, and you are left alone for most of the days... 

There is nothing to look forward to for school. Nothing at all.

At least last semester I looked forward to seeing my friends during classes. But no, now no. Sighs, I miss those days.

I was on my way home today after my friend 'put me aeroplane' for lunch. To my surprise, I saw Gwenda on the NUS shuttle bus. Omg, finally I see a familar face. I missed seeing her every week last semester for CFG. It feels good to find a companion to go home with, although we parted ways at Buona Vista. But yeahs. 

Anyways, I was feeling a little down, so I got Starbucks drinks for lunch instead. They are having a promotion for their newly-introduced yogurt drinks. Yay, is it Starbucks can read my mind? Their new drinks are not bad, quite different from their usual drinks. But I still prefer caffeine, so... x.x

(Chock Full of Beans)

I went to Changi Village that day to try this highly-raved cafe with the family. I thought it was quite cheap @ $6.50 for this cuppa latte with 3D Art. But still, latte is not my type. I prefer my mocha. Hmmm.....

(KFC's Umakara Chicken)

Two words to describe this: no good.

I prefer four fingers. The KFC's is too dry, and I really don't like it. I had a hard time swallowing this. Sighs, why did I agree to eat fried chicken when I usually stop myself from eating these oily food.

Sometimes I feel that I am quite selfish because I don't want to share my friends. Yanqi, please get a grip on yourself.


Almost all human differences
- from how much one succeeds
to our everyday experience -
is a result of the moments and
consciousness between intuition,
interpretation, intention and initiative.

No comments:

Post a Comment