[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, August 22, 2016

You took my heart on my sleeve for decoration.

Horrible start to the week when my sandals broke after school today. Sighs. And of all days, I still had to travel down to my events job briefing at Raffles Place. Yup, it was fortunate that I had ended my classes, so I just had to bus down to Kent Ridge to grab some slippers. Geez, it was also then I realised the school sells slippers for $20. Omg, daylight robbery?! And yeahs, yours truly concluded her day by appearing in Raffles Place in her lupsup slippers. Omg.

Had my first GET presentation as well. The tutorial was quite chill, because everyone just had to go present for 15 minutes and we were done with tutorial. LOL. Sighs, what makes me worried was the bellcurve. Dang, if it was so relaxing and all, the bell curve will confirmed be damn steep luh?! To make matters worst, I have unresponsive (and unappreciative) groupmates to survive for 4 more tutorials. T.T Procrastination queens/kings omg. Please, I hope my mindset changes for the remaining of the tutorials. :3

(Dunkin' Donuts)

Inserting a random photo of Dunkin' Donuts. Mama bought some home previously, but I still hate eating them because they are way too sweet. Ahh, diabetes ah?!?!?


I hope we never need whiskey
to talk about our deepest scars
or darkest secrets.
I hope we can talk about these
over a morning cup of coffee and
see each other in the bright sunlight.
I hope we never need darkness to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment