[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, August 19, 2016

You're giving me anxiety.

A mere 2 weeks of school felt like 12 weeks already.

Sighpie. It is just the starting of the semester, but I'm already very exhausted. Like really. I can literally fall asleep anywhere now. I'm even having a migraine now as I'm typing this blogpost, but I still have to practice my music before heading to bed. Sighs. T.T

(Ripped from thehoneytruffle.tumblr.com)

I just had a major presentation today. Yes, first presentation of the semester and it was a freaking 40 minutes presentation, and my partner and I only had 6 days to complete it. Hmm, that justified why I haven't been heading out the entire week because I'm just stuck at home researching and doing slides. T.T

But I'm so glad that it was all over. I was such a nervous wreck. I believed my voice was trembling as I presented. My brain simply cannot process whatever I'm saying, so I hope whatever I said made sense. I simply hate public speaking hmphs. It was even more terrifying because it was the first time that I'm giving a presentation without a script (unless you count JC's project work oral presentation), but I guess it will be good practice for me to hone my public speaking / presentation skills.

Thankful for Yurong for her constant encouragement and pretty slides! :D As I witnessed another case of procrastination from the other group (it was extreme procrastination), I am super glad that I've Yurong with me as my partner. Hehehes! :DD

And then, there was this particular tutorial allocation that was giving me a headache. I emailed my professor the moment I got back my tutorial balloting results, but she directed me to the office. I submitted my CORS appeal as requested by the administrative staff, sent tons of emails, and even went down personally to 'complain'. However, it freaking took them 6 days to approve my tutorial allocation. Sighs. Inefficiency much.

I was busy with tuition for this week as well. Two lessons for this week because the kid is having an examination soon. Sighs. The kid stress, I also stress. T.T Sighpie.

Throwback to our recent steamboat meal:

(Soup bubbling)

(Pot full of food)

Because my daddy was craving for steamboat, my mummy had no choice but to prepare for him. There were many various types of food prepared, but my favourite has got to be the prawns! It was delicious!


A happy life is just a string of happy moments.
But most people miss out on the happy moments,
because they are too busy trying to get a happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment