[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

That moment when you realised you really have nobody to rely on.

As I required some help for something, I was scrolling through my contacts to find whoever I can approach. And that was when I truly realised I really have no friends whom I can depend on. Even though I eventually got someone to help, it was met with complaints and unwillingness.

Ahh. I'm sorry to have put you through all these torture to lend me a helping hand. I'm really sorry. I would love to do it myself, but sometimes in life, you just needed help.

Sighs. Cruel reality.


The same boiling water that
Softens the potato, hardens the egg.
It's about what you're make of,
Not the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment