[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl, year after year.

It was a freaking busy recess week for me, sighs. I don't even think I am this busy during my usual school days?! Omg seriously. Monday was the best already, I only have one tuition scheduled, so I finally decided to start on my readings. Yikes, reading is wearisome work. Zzz.

On Tuesday, I headed to school early in the morning to meet Vivian (yeshh, she finally come NUS!) Hahahas, I took around an hour to plan out my news report assignment, and we spent the rest of the morning talking geeez, it has been long since I last met her. :D

(Waa Cow!)

Tried out their Pokebowls and it was unexpectedly quite delicious? I thought it was comparable to Tanuki Raw with a friendlier price. The chicken was honey dipped, so it was quite flavorful. The salmon was as nice as ever, I mean you cannot go wrong with it rights. Hahahas, the only sad thing is there were too many leaves, and too little rice. Ahh, I thrive on eating rice LOL. And it was funny how Gladys and Kangwei also came in for lunch, and they unknowingly sit at the table next to mine. Hahahas, omg. Long lost friends! I suddenly miss AJCO T.T

Attended the CNM internship briefing and I swear they chose the wrong venue. Why would people even hold their briefings at the small meeting room?! We had to use foldable chairs which is fine, but the worst part is that there is no space to walk even, and there are even people standing for the entire briefing because there were no space for chairs. Omg?! Lucky I turned up early.

Scheduled a project meeting after that since I'm already in school. Hahahas! :D It wasn't exactly a productive meeting, but yeahs at least we got some things sort out so yay!

(I realised we always take fitting room selfies, LOL?!)

Went back to find Vivian to go Bugis together. Didn't buy anything because everything is just too expensive. Shall wait for December, where all the sales come. LOL. #lowmaintenance But yeahs, we legit need to change our venue for our selfies. Hahahas, I looked at our past photos, and almost everything is taken in fitting rooms. Omg, no-go!

(Salmon for dinner again)

(Genki Sushi)

Salmon overload for the day. I think we ordered at least 3 plates of salmon sushi, excluding salmon sashimi. Hahahas, but I still find Genki one of my favourite Japanese shops for now. :D See you again soon, maybe I should go crash your hall again. Hahahas!

But yeahs, I find myself ridiculous because I went home and crashed without doing anything. And now I'm regretting because I haven't been studying or working on my assignments.


If I ventured in the slipstream
between the viaducts of your dream
Where immobile steel rims crack
& the ditch in the back roads stop,
Could you find me?

No comments:

Post a Comment