[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, October 15, 2016

She checks my vital signs, then opens up my wounds.

Would be lying if I said I wasn't affected. However, it was not the outcome that affects me the most, but rather, it is being kept in the dark.

Whether deliberate a not, I just felt hurt because the action just made me feel like I am not worth telling.

And no matter whether there were any preventive/corrective actions taken, the damage was already there.

I don't think I am selfish. The problem no longer stops there, it just leads to a bigger problem of trust and being genuine.

It just strikes me that all these while, the way which I have been reading this particular book was wrong. Rather than just reading it throughly word for word, it is also important to read between the lines.

Maybe the book is just too difficult for my grasp.

Ohwell, at least from this, I have learnt to write a better story for myself. 


And we made the moon our mirrorball
The streets, an empty stage.
The city sirens violins

Everything has changed.
So lift off love.

1 comment:

  1. This is a sad post. I wish you much happiness and health.

    ReplyDelete