[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, October 14, 2016

There are far better things ahead than what we leave behind.

Yay! It was finally the end of yet another intense week. My brain was fried after 5 hours of lessons straight today. Sighs, it was already end of Week 9, and this means there is still 4 more weeks before school is officially out, and 6 more weeks before exams are over. Time really passed damn fast omg?! I am not prepared for all the presentations, projects and exams and whatnot. Omg.

Anyways, my laptop decided to crash on me yesterday. It was totally in a ruined state now. Sighs. I was already feeling overwhelmed with the recent happenings, why did my laptop add on to my troubles as well?!

Sometimes I question myself, how to be happy. But I guess I haven't gotten my answer yet.

Throwback to my Sungei Buloh trip with the family during the summer break. I've been too cooped up in school, and I really miss the nature. Hmm... Did they renovate? There is this new part of Sungei Buloh which I have never been before. >.<

(No access to the bridge, if not I will be in the foreground rather than the person behind the camera)

(I like this kind of path because my shoes won't get dirty hahaha!)

(Greens)

(What's Sungei Buloh without mangroves rights!)

(That weird-looking shape)

(My daddy actually suggested to picnic here, but I think we will instead be road obstruction)

The area is very windy, I reckon that's because we are near the waters. *attempts to explain some geography terms about the sea and the wind but I cannot remember anything I am so sorry to my teacher who taught me well* But thankfully, the day wasn't sunny. /breathe/ It was a beautiful day!

(Gain City Megastore @ Sungei Kadut)

They really serve tasty lunch at affordable prices. But the main thing that attracts us to head over for lunch was because, the parking is free. LOLOL!


Pain hurts.
It cannot leave you if you cannot feel it.
Let it hurt. Let it stir your core.
Let it leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment