[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Two lovers kissing amongst the scream of midnight, two lovers missing the tranquility of solitude.

Haven't been active on this space recently, because I was rushing some assignment, but I was so glad that I finished it two days before the deadline. I already had everything printed and it was sitting nicely in my file waiting for submission. That sense of achievement because it was a tough assignment to complete. :DDD

It was a tedious assignment because I had to contact people/bigshots/strangers to interview for my news article. This entire assignment had me feeling vexed since 3 weeks ago and I am always on the verge of breaking down, because the people are not replying to my emails / I was rejected / I was scolded as well. Nonetheless, it was a good learning experience for me. I feel that I have become more shameless (I even pester people and it made me feel bad, but I had no choice, y'know LOL).

The assignment also called for me to do up an infographics, but I have absolutely no idea how to do it (not taught in lessons, and I have no flair for design as well). Thanks Jiazi for some guidance, even though I rely heavily on the Internet to look for ideas.

But yay, I can finally heaved a sigh of relief. Just hoping that my tutor can see the amount of effort I put in, and give me a good grade okay. Hahahahas! :D I trust you, tutor.

Throwback to Paradise Dynasty dinner with the family a few weeks ago! The bill amounted to $90, wth we are such big eaters. (Actually the GST/Service Charge is the main contributor, not that we ordered a lot of dishes LOL!).

(红油抄手)

Gone were the delicious 麻辣 taste because this was no longer spicy. T.T Sighs, bring me back to Taiwan please. I need to get my dumplings fix soon.

(Xiao Long Baos)

The highlight of the day was definitely these cute little things in the basket. We ordered 20 in total, so I get 5 all to myself. Hehehes! :D They are just so delicious!

(Shanghai Fried Rice)

We decided to try this because we did not order before. But it tasted like this without the soy sauce:

(Yangzhou Fried Rice)

Bangwall. So why did we order two plates of fried rice that taste the same. T.T

(炸酱面)

We ordered this to share as well!

(Red bean pancake)

I really, really love these a lot. It sucks because Paradise Dynasty is probably the only place where they sell red bean pancakes. So whenever I have cravings for it, I've got to come here. Take my money. Take all my money!


A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset.
When you wake up, take a second to think about
what a privilege it is to simply be alive and healthy.
The moment you start acting like life's a blessing
I assure you it will start to feel like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment