[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, October 7, 2016

Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its strength.

Sighs. Today is a freaking, freaking bad day. 

I overslept and was pretty late for my lessons. I blame it on the weather because it was raining heavily and it felt really nice to be able to sleep in.

Then as I was rushing for lessons, I slipped and fell on my knees. It was super embarrassing, because there were many students behind me. Arghs. Thankfully I didn't scrap my knees or anything because the floor was quite smooth (precisely why I fell). I only got a blueblack.

After all the lessons for the day, I wanted to find a table to do my interview over the phone. T.T I went to my usual study table and freak, the area was under construction and all the tables were being removed. Wth.

Panicking, I combed the entire Arts block and finally found a table along the CLB walkway that has a plug (my laptop totally cannot be on until I charge it). Then poof, the plug doesn't work. My laptop was still unable to charge. Sighs. Didn't bother checking the library because I need to talk on the phone and I doubt the library is that conducive for this.

Hopped onto the bus to go YIH. And geeez, I cannot find a proper table with plug outside as well. Didn't want to go in the study room to disturb everyone cause it was way too quiet. I even went food court and found a plug but it was malfunctioning. Arghs. Hey, the food court was under renovation as well.

Complained to Amanda, and she asked me to head to Science. I went to all the buildings and all the floors to find a table with plug but arghs, all the tables I found are either occupied or no plugs or with malfunction plugs. (I don't think the problem lies with my charger/laptop because they are working fine yestersay when I charged my laptop in school)!

I am really pissed off. What the hell manzxc. I just need to occupy a table to charge my laptop for around 45minutes then I will be done with school.

Why is everyone studying on a Friday sighs.? Why is the school renovating during a school term and posing so much distraction? Why are the plugs malfunctioning?!?! Why is the wifi so lousy that I cannot even connect half the time?

I am on my way home now. After 1h of futile efforts trying to find a goddamn table, I realised I would have reached home if I went home straight.

Fml.  


Things we lost to the flames,
things we'll never see soon.
All that we've amassed sits before us,
shattered into ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment