[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

All those mistakes, we burned them.

(Ripped from Tumblr) 

Insane week.

Could really feel all the stress kicking in with all the deadlines and tutorials and everything. What made me feel worse was that during a particular tutorial today, my tutor raised her voice and scolded me and my groupmate for not putting in effort for our tutorial work. Ahh, we did answer all the questions that were posed to us in the turorial worksheet T.T And we spent an hour working on that short set of answers. Omg. Where got never put in effort?!

Sighs. This sure is a small thing, but it still affect me a great deal. I hate it when the efforts put in go unrecognised. T.T I hate it that people only judge something or someone based on the end product and not the process.

This is life. 


Celebrate us when we're gone.
And forget what we did wrong.
All the memories, all the songs,
All the times we fell in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment