[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

You say that love makes you nervous. I say I feel the same.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Thanks B for the day.

Thanks for cheering me up with your stupid bullshit when I am feeling overwhelmed about school work. Thanks for stressing me up with your stupid brainteasers when I'm already very stressed up at work. Thanks for helping me, thinking of various ways to solve my problems, but most importantly, for standing by and encouraging me.

Thanks for having dinner with me. Thanks for treating me ice-cream waffles. Thanks for accompanying me to go to the rooftop garden without trees to see the imaginary stars. It is my favourite place.

Thank you. 


Waiting down at the end of the corridor,
Don't know this place but I swear I've been here before.
The shadows dance with the pictures that hang up on the walls.
I hear them laughing as I wander the halls.

No comments:

Post a Comment