[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, October 21, 2016

So I close my eyes to old ends and open my heart to new beginnings.

tomorrow
noun

A mystical land where 99% of all human
productivity, motivation, and achievement is stored.

(Ripped from poupetta64.tumblr.com)

Hahahas, is this a better way to put it rather than just saying procrastination? (: This week was great because there were no deadlines, but I'm procrastinating which sucks because it means that I will have to chiong my assignment again for next week's deadline. Noooo.

Route to happiness:

(Horfun at Utown's Koufu)

Geez, this was my first time eating at Koufu this semester LOL! Met up with a new friend Sherman for lunch on Wednesday.  To be honest, initially I went for Career Catalyst just because it was a pre-requisite for internship. I just wanted to get it over and done with it. But yeahs, I'm blessed to make a new friend. (: Is it putting networking skills that were taught during the session to good use?

(Ripped from Tumblr) 

On Thursday, I purposely scheduled a GET project meeting right after my lessons since I had to wait for Amanda to finish her lessons to dinner together. And geeez, have I mentioned that I'm starting to like my GET groupmates? I guess towards the end where everyone started loosening up, things got funny and I really enjoyed it.

Or maybe because GET content is somewhat content from daily life, so I really participated actively during the discussions because LOL I don't have to think so much to contribute.

But yeahs, I doubt this friendship forged will last. We will probably say sayonara to each other after this semester, but I guess it is better than nothing because at least they are around to make my GET lessons more interesting.

And I felt wonderful because Brenda and I had this mini heart-to-heart session after the meeting. And we realised the both of us are facing the same problem (unrelated to academics) which made it even more hilarious.

(New pizza at Pizzahut) 

Tried out their latest creation with Manda. Hmm, I wouldn't say it is fantastic, but okay okay luh. LOL! And it is not cheap ehs, $30 for six slices. But yeahs, it has been a long time since the both of us dine outside so I'm quite glad for the company (rather than the food). :D And we finally feasted with Llaollao omg. It has been so damn longggg.

 And Friday. I guessed everyone was damn shag already, and I think nobody did the readings (I had stopped reading since week 7 oops) because during the presentations, when questions were raised, apparently everyone's faces just went blank. And as I glanced around, everyone is busy typing away on their laptops (with screens on Facebook/other assignments/youtube etc). Hahahas. Geeez.

Went home with Chermin and boy, it was fun with her omg. I guess our personalities are quite similar and so it is easy to get along. :DD

TGIF. But nahs, I'm not excited because I'm stuck practicing my music for tomorrow's lessons. T.T #busydaysneverend


Never give up, 
For that is just the peace and time
That the tide will turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment