[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

To hell with circumstances, I create opportunities.

Came across this and thought that it is quite relevant to me now.

(Ripped from thegoodquotes)

Yes, we should focus on what we have. Let's be happy souls :DD Thanks everyone for the encouragement and constantly checking on me to see if I am alright. I really appreciated it! (:

My route to happiness:

(Coffee Roasted)

Because B had sudden commitments and I was left alone...  Thankfully, Manda was around and so I had someone to lunch with! We decided to give Coffee Roasted (new cafe in the Arts building) a chance again, and woohoo I think they changed their menu?? I tried their Rendang Chicken Bowl and it was not bad! #talkabouteatinghealthily

Ordered their iced green tea latte as well (and honey latte for Amanda), and it was okay, but green tea latte wins handsdown. I have great taste LOLOL!

Studied Youtubed for a bit before heading to meet B. Super stroked because we were having Monster Curry for dinner and there was a 1-for-1 promotion for students :D

(Pork Shabu-Shabu Omelette) 

(Cheese Omelette)

Bill amounted to $16+. The portions were too big and we still cannot finish even after stuffing ourselves silly. Hahahahas! (: Please remind us to control when we attempted to wipe out two big plates by ourselves.

We strolled along the Sentosa Broadwalk in the night. I realised I really like walking in the night with someone accompanying me. Breathing in the fresh air and enjoying the night view. But ahh, why was there no wind?! We were sweating like pigs. We ended up getting lost in the area because B was busy playing his stupid game and left me this direction-idiot to find our way.

But we still managed to catch some random performance that ended with fireworks! Woohoo! Life is great :D It was five hours spent at Vivo City and we walked so much that I managed to clock 11,000 steps on my step tracker. (I secretly think that we actually didn't walk that much, but ohwell).

Went home with a packet of biscuits from Marks and Spencer (this is my first time trying the brand), a treat by B. I swear he is trying to fatten me up. Tsktsk.

But still, thank you :DD


When they tell you that
you wouldn't last a day in the real world,
smile and say that is because
you weren't created days,
you were created for night skies,
the moon and the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment