[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Some kind of wonderful.

Updates for this hectic week!

A dinner date to celebrate Huiqi's birthday on Monday. So thankful for this woman. My very low-maintenance bestie. Hahahahas! (: Seven years of friendship but still going strong.

(Mad for Garlic) 

Being the aunties that we are, of course we have to make use of all these vouchers rights! So here we are at Mad for Garlic again LOL! Their one-for-one e-voucher expires 31 October. This time we ordered a different type of pizza - Ham and Cheese. Don't be fooled by its name, it is really nice. To be honest, I felt that it was nicer than their chef's recommendation: Snowing Garlic Pizza. LOL. 

(Lobster Cream Pasta) 

Hahahahas, already tried this the other time we went, but it still won our hearts so hehehes :D Hmm, don't think I will be going back any time soon because as much as I think the food is fantastic, I ought to start saving some money. T.T

(O'ma Spoon) 

The birthday girl suggested O'ma Spoon, so we ordered this Chocolate Banana flavour which is totally fantastic. Sighs, pocket burned once again for this overpriced ice kacang. >.<

But still happy birthday Huiqi! :D And I will pass you your belated birthday gift soon. Oops, I really don't have the time to go shopping for gifts now. :3

Speaking of time, I'm so glad that I have completed and submitted my fifth assignment of the semester yesterday. Woohoo! However, still need to pray because I haven't been scoring well for this module which makes me wonder sometimes how useless I am. But whatever ah, I can't wait for the semester to end quickly. I need a break. Really.

And I'm excited to say that I finally tried the famous chicken rice in Deck (Arts canteen), and it really didn't fall short of my expectations. :D And it is freaking cheap?! Hahahas, thanks Vivian for suggesting to head there for lunch despite the initial thought of having to queue deterred me LOL!

Studying session after lunch at the library was disrupted by a project meeting because my professor rejected our proposal. Sighs. Tough luck. T.T Had an emergency meeting to discuss our next steps. Why do I have so little confidence in us? T.T

(Claypot with JJ) 

Thursday's. We did our very last reflection for GET1002, and I'm so excited because after the quiz next week, I'm really done with the module!

After 3h of intense studying (for JJ maybe, I'm just trying to figure out my notes to churn out a forum post), we took a bus and head to ABC Brickworks, a hawker near Commonwealth or Redhill or Queenstown, ohgosh I'm not good with directions. LOLOL! Okay, I just don't know where I was. Hahahahahas!

 Checked out some reviews online and decided to give the claypot chicken a try. It wasn't fantastic, but I guess it was alright. Finally got my sugarcane after craving for it since a long time ago. :D

Cheers! Hell week is coming soon.


Take time to feel the sunshine,
Listen to the birds, smell the flowers
And see the beauty around you.

1 comment:

  1. wth overpriced icekachang HAHAHAHHA it's bingsu not kachang HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete