[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, November 5, 2016

It was words that I fell for. In the end, it was words that broke my heart.

This week was hectic omg. Had project meetings almost everyday because submissions are next week but we are not even half done with it. Sighs. Need to get this going omg guys.

I have no life. 

Anyways, yesssh. I finally submitted the last of my assignment today. Omg finally?! I only got myself to blame when I chose the lesser-exams-but-replace-with-assignments road. Omg I cannot wait for everything to end!

By the way, it was one module down this week. The quiz was horrible because the questions asked were across topics, and I think the readings were quite irrelevant?! Everything came out from my brain, arghs. I hope I do decent although after I went home and think about it, I think I drifted/not answering to the question. T.T

Dim sum buffet with mummy @ Yum Cha, Chinatown. It was surprisingly full on a weekday afternoon, and there's alot of Westerners as well. 

(First round) 

(Deal of the day) 

I guess after this meal, I have a phobia of dumplings now. T.T They have other variety as well, such as congee and chicken wings, and even desserts like mango sago! Approximately S$28 per pax. It was honestly quite filling, so I skipped dinner. Hehehes :D

Oh by the way, for one of my module, there was suposed to be a guest lecturer. However, he failed to turn up omg. My professor was so embarrassed that she had to cancel the lecture. Sighs, how can anyone be so irresponsible to not even drop a phonecall to say something crop up and he will be late/not able to come?!

Eventually my group took the time to discuss the project. LOL, is it blessing in disguise? But I still feel so bad for Prof. Sighs.

(Baked Cheese Tarts) 

(The person cheat me of my last cheesetart T.T)

Always the last on the bandwagon. LOL, but it's okay, I finally got to taste it. But it is not that fantastic in my opinion, definitely not worth all the rave omg.

Oh, and I bought four cups of Starbucks for the family as there is a one-for-one offer for their Christmas drinks. The hot toffee nut latte is still the best.

Spotted many old friends this week in school and it feels great to chat with them again. I miss the old times. 


If you choose an option
Because it is the only one, 
Then you haven't choose. 
You settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment