[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, November 7, 2016

Walking the grounds of gratitude I stumbled upon the palace of happiness.

Sometimes, it is better not to know anything at all than to have to pretend you don't know.

(Ripped from QuoteAddicts.com)

Happiness is...

1. Last week of school already!  

That moment your professor broke out into laughter, while exclaiming "omg yes yes yes, last lecture!" and even went to ask another professor for the next lecture if he was excited because it was the last. Hahahas, Professor why you so cute. Where got professors happier than students for the last lecture one LOLOL!

2. Helped a granny and her daughter to NUH from Buona Vista  

It left me a warm fuzzy feeling (despite me being late for school oops). Hahahas, they are very nice people, nagging at me (LOL) to study hard. By the way, thanks for complimenting me for my choice of colours for braces. I like to use bold colours so my braces are quite striking, but this is the first time someone actually complimented that my braces look nice. :DD

3. Grateful for Amanda for helping me collect my welfare pack  

I realised I always had to ask her to help me with the collection of welfare packs since last semester LOL oops. Yay, thanks for queueing again although you collected yours already. However, I have no idea why this year they had to change the collection venue, which is at some deserted place and I had a hard time finding it. T.T

4. Made small talks with a fellow tutorial mate 

We were queuing for welfare packs when this guy who was standing behind waved at us. He was a fellow tutorial mate from our GET class this semester, and woohoo I was actually quite shocked that he can recognise us although we did not communicate before. Hehes, he is quite a nice person to talk to.

Just a short two hours of lessons today, but I was exceptionally happy today. Maybe because I submitted and printed my project as well. :P


To change the world around you,
you must first change the world within you.

1 comment: