[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

And in the end, we both went mad in wonderland.

Tactless words said without giving any thought to it might hurt someone in the process.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Results were released one day ago, and I was satisfied because I guessed I have done better than what I expected, although I have this stupid disgusting grade that I cannot s/u (my poorest grades are forever modules that I cannot s/u wth).

Sighs.

Okay nevermind, watch me. I will come back stronger (highly doubting myself, but ohwell).

On a happier note, four more days to Christmas and I cannot wait to dig into my logcake. I have been having cravings since like forever omg. I ordered a yuzu flavoured one, and boy, I am excited! :D


My mind forgets to remind me.
You're a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment