[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, December 16, 2016

Only in the darkness, can you see the stars.

(Ripped from ohmyspace.com)

You know your life is pretty screwed, when the results of the exchange program application just further affirmed your intelligence level.

T.T Couldn't help but feel sour over it. Spent so much time researching and feeling excited for it, but it all went up to nothing. LOL sighs. Life is so competitive over here. Ohwell, life is never smooth-sailing. Time to look for other opportunities.

Summer school, anyone?

Sunday

(Limbang Food Court)

Western food for lunch after a game of table tennis with the family last Sunday. I was feeling like a sloth, I have no idea why they are suddenly so enthusiatic to be doing sports. LOL, I was so so tired at the end of the day. I'm old.

Anyways, that plate of Western goodness tasted quite good, and the chicken chop was very tender and juicy served with a soft garlic bread, I really like it. However, their service was super slow until cannot, my parents finish their food, but my food wasn't served yet. T.T

Went strolling in IMM after that to escape from the heat, and I came across this interesting Christmas cake from Dome:

(Igloo Cake)

Damn interesting concept! And I really like the fact that the cake is lychee flavoured! Ever since I tried Prima Deli's Christmas lychee cake two years ago, I have fallen in love with it and until now, the taste is still inched in my memory. LOLOL. So exaggerated, but yeahs, I really like lychee cakes. Hahahaha! And the thing is, Prima Deli stopped selling it because they change their cakes every year, geeez. I am really tempted to write in to them and ask them to bring back lychee cake next year. Should I? 

(Found my bestie)

Giant really sell interesting things like these plush toys here at affordable prices! This huge ass Hello Kitty cost $29.90, and they also have giantic teddy bears priced around that range too! But yeahs, plush toys are impractical and being so big-sized, they do nothing but occupy space only. So nope!

I have been shopping for bags for the longest time now. And I saw two bags that I like very much, one from Charles and Keith & the other from Pedro. They are on sales, but sighs, I am broke so I should stop spending money unnecessary LOL!

Monday

It was a busy day running around. LOLOL, woke up late, lazed around at the sofa before gathering all my energy to change out and head down to collect my ezbuy parcel. It took one month, my gosh. Ohwell, quite satisfied with most of the buys, so yay!

Then the sister dragged me to play badminton at the outdoor court below my house. LOL, walao my badminton skills really cannot make it. Hahahaha!

After which, I bathed and headed out to meet JJ for dinner at Chongpang Hawker. Hehehes, back to carrot cake and char kway teow. Even more excited because their soya bean milk store was opened, and I finally got to drink my soya bean milk with glass jelly. Omg I super miss that!

Wednesday

Oh I'm such a boring person LOL, back to Japanese cuisine at Nihon Mura because Vivian was craving for hot green tea. Don't ever patronise the Cathay Cineleisure Orchard branch, their services suck like shit.

(Salmon Sashimi)

(Chawamushi)

Even their lighting sucks. LOL! Their food is mediocre, and the only thing that I like about the restaurant is their matcha ice cream. LOL, and that's ready-made, it is not even prepared by them.

Went to a few shops because sales, but nothing caught my eye. I saw a very beautiful bag and wanted to twin with Vivian, but they only have display sets. So nope!

(Eighteen Chefs Signature)

A more expensive extension of Eighteen Chefs, their student meals cost a dollar more than the usual price. It feels very atas to step in, but the waiters/waitresses there are very blur. LOL, but okay they very funny.

Served us to our seat but forgot about the menu. Took order for our food, but gave no response even though I kept repeating, then afterwards asked me what I ordered again. Served us food without utensils. After the utensils came, another waiter walked over to give us utensils again. We have two extra sets of utensils in the end. LOL, okay. They are young kids, quite cute. Hahahaha!

(Christmas lights)

Strolled down Somerset to see these pretty Christmas lights, and whee I really like these. (: It feels magical. 


Airports see more sincere kisses than wedding halls.
The walls of hospitals have heard more prayers than the walls of churches.

No comments:

Post a Comment