[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

We accept the love we think we deserve.


(Ripped from photovibe.com)

Lack of updates because I have been quite busy these days. Hmm, busy hanging out with friends and planning my Korea itinerary which is a pain in the ass, but ohwell, no pain no gain. I'm looking forward to celebrating New Year in Korea! :D

Just returned from my Cambodia trip a few days ago, :D I really enjoyed myself a lot and it really changed my perceptions of a less developed country. I will post more updates on this after I'm done sorting out the pictures and all!

But I think with my current level of procrastination, it might take some time though, oops. LOL, but ohwell I'm halfway through it already because a few days back, Singtel wifi decided to bail on me. I can only sort out my phone camera gallery without internet access. Hahaha!

~

Anyways, throwback to two weeks ago when I was still having my finals. Hahahas, made cinnamon pancakes with the sister because studying all day will make me a dull girl.


(Self-proclaimed delicious pancakes)

But yay, my finals ended much earlier than most people and we celebrated the end of it with a hearty meal over at Dancing Crab! Check out my first haphazardly done vlog below! I was getting interested in vlogging these days, and hence I decided to do a simple one to test the video application and my vlog making skills, so here it goes. Do watch it and show some support yeahs!


(Post-Final Celebrations)

So I headed over to Vivo City with the sister first to camp at Caffe Bene to wait for my mum and uncle to end work before dinner (and because I have 10% discount voucher for it, auntieyanqi is back).

(Misugaru)

However, I will not return to that place again for its overpriced and not-nice Bingsu, although I have to admit that their Misugaru drink is quite tasty. According to its website, Misugaru is a protein-packed powder which comprises black sesame, black bean, black rice, brown rice and barley. So with these added nutrition, I felt very healthy after drinking it. LOL. And healthy drinks are always expensive. T.T This cost $6.30, almost the price of a Starbucks drink.

Highlight of the day: Crabs!

(My crab is dancing on the table)

First time over at Dancing Crab, and I was quite excited. I have been meaning to go there for a few times with Amanda, but we always decide against it in the end because as poor university students you should not spend unnecessary money on expensive food. Hahahaha!

The total damage is $217. However, it became a rare treat from my uncle (but my mum paid half of it in the end).

We ordered a upgraded version of Combo 1 which comprises a 1.8kg Sri Lankan crab and 300g prawns, with German sausages and corn. Additionally, we ordered another 300g of prawns, coupled with some side dishes as well:

(Spicy Buttermilk Wings) 

(Calamari Ring)

The crab was undeniably tender and juicy, and there is really a lot of meat. It is quite fuss-free as the meat is easily detachable from the shell. Only exception is that the sauce did not suit my palate that much -  we ordered its signature spicy sauce (mild).

I think I might prefer other restaurants better. Dancing Crab is slightly on the expensive side, so it was not quite worth it.

After dinner, we hopped over to a few shops because it was the Black Friday sales (screams internally) and I got myself some apparels. :D Happy kid because I have been controlling my shopping urges ever since finals started. Hahahaha!

P.S. Vivo City is really too huge and confusing for a direction-idiot like me. Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise because I will need to exercise (walk) more to burn more calories in order to eat more. LOL.

P.P.S. Rubber band in my mouth is constantly snapping. T.T Troublesome much. Kids please do take care of your teeth and go to the dentist to pluck out all your shaky baby teeth, so you won't have to endure the torture of wearing braces.


Let them sleep while you grind.
Let them party while you work.
Let them see the difference in the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment