[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Cause baby, I could build a castle. Out of the bricks you threw at me.

Backlog.

And yes, back to year 2016.

Christmas lunch with the mother at Ding Tai Fung because they have lunch promotions! :D But despite so, the bill still came up to $40 for two pax T.T Ohgosh. We are such big eaters.

(Xiao Long Bao)

(Egg that is doubly delicious)

(Yangzhou Fried Rice)

(Fried Noodles)

After returning from Korea, I really learnt to appreciate Singapore a lot. Especially the food here, we have tons of choices, such as Chinese food, Western food, Korean food, Japanese food, Thai food etc. However, in Korea they only serve Korean food. So guess who got bored of eating Korean food now? :3 I need to go for another round of Ding Tai Fung soon. LOL! (:

(Tai Cheong Bakery)

(Look at the wonderful goodness!)

And yes, the sister finally decided to contribute to the household by buying food back. Hahahaha! These little bombs are really expensive. T.T It costs $2 each, and the sister bought 8 in total. We baked the eggtarts before eating, and it tasted absolutely delicious :D Bring me back to Hong Kong, their Taicheong eggtarts only cost 80cents. Sighs.

(What's Christmas without Christmas drinks?)

Thankgawd Starbucks have the one-for-one promotions, and the sister gladly bought these cuties home for us again. Shown above are the Green Tea Latte and Toffee Nut Frappe. I really enjoyed the green tea latte except that it is kinda too sweet, but ohwell :DD Worth a try though!

(Yuzu White Chocolate Logcake)

Pretty looking cake that comes in a pretty looking box and bag. Can't bear to eat it, ohgosh. The cake is surprisingly not that sweet, so it really suits my palate. Just that it is a little dry, but I still find it acceptable. :D This year, I got my cake at $33 from Polar.

(Christmas present for the little kid)

Was doing a little shopping and I came across this cute little kit. I thought it would be interesting for my tuition kid, so I got it as a Christmas present. Hopefully, this gift can bribe him to study harder and bring back better results ah!

(A for effort)

The lazy me even went an extra step to go wrap the present. So kid, please show some appreciation for my efforts and study hard and do your homework. LOLOL!

After doing up this post, I realised my Christmas was spent eating and eating, and eating somemore. Ohgosh.


Growth is painful.
Change is painful.
But nothing is as painful as
staying stuck somewhere
you don't belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment