[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Place your past into a book and burn the pages.

Sorry for the lack of updates. It was a busy period for me: from unpacking my luggages to bidding for modules and trying to settle my timetable, to shopping for gifts for my friends' 21st birthday party and meeting up with old friends. To top it up, school started this week and life is really very hectic. Ohgawd.

So last Friday, I headed to school to print my notes before collecting my Taiwan souvenirs from JJ. Yay to 奶油酥饼! Omg my favourite ah! After which, I went to meet Huiqi for a KTV session and my heart was happy. :D

(injeolmi bingsu @ Nunsaram)

They changed their bowls and I'm sure the size became smaller whilst the prices remain fixed T.T Ohgosh?! Why must they increase price when they are already so expensive?! Recently went to grab a cuppa of Starbucks and was shocked that the price was also increased?! Or is it just me. T.T

(Creamy Mushroom Chicken Omurice)

(Tomato Prawn Omurice)

Found the lunch deals over at Miam Miam, courtesy of the discount queen Huiqi. Priced at $8.90, each plate comes with a cup of iced tea. It is quite worth it because after GST & Service Charge, it is even cheaper than Hot Tomato Hahahaha! And it tastes delicious, my tummy approve!

-

Then another day, I headed to town to meet Vivian and her plus one to shop for Peggy's birthday. Finally bought a bag in blush pink after walking forever, but was pretty satisfied because I thought the bag was very pretty.

(Marche)

Virgin experience at Marche and I have to admit that the entire system was damn cool, like you pay using a card first. But I got a shock of my life when I realised my Rosti cost $16.90 and I'm not even a potato fan?! Gosh, I don't feel that the taste justify its price so. T.T But their tea is pretty not bad, go try their Hibiscus tea with orange. It is damn good!

(Green Tea Bingsu @ O'ma Spoon) 

I became a O'ma Spoon convert after Nunsaram changed the size of their bowls and became more expensive. Hahahaha, first time trying green tea flavour and I have no regrets, it was nice!

-

Then it was meeting up with the Grumpies. It has been a long time since I truly laughed so much. Thanks guys for making the day so memorable for me!

(Missing Yangfan so much!)

(Dinner @ Hot Tomato)

And Amanda is going to get a scare when she sees that I screenshotted her posts here:





But yes, it totally resonated with me, so... Hehehehes! Love you guys so much! :D Can't wait for our next meetup, and hopefully by then, Yangfan can join us!

-

(Timbre+)

Went out many days with friends, but I never forget my family hahaha. So yeahs, my mama dragged everyone to Timbre+.

(Japanese food for my daddy)

(Western for my sister)

(Japanese for my mama)

(Garlic prawn noodles)

They actually still charge GST gosh. Foodwise is okay, not fantastic, but okay, one can head there to enjoy the ambiance. They do have an interesting concept - it is compulsory to pay for your trays. However, the money will be refunded when you return the tray. I thought this was a great idea to encourage people to take responsibility to return their own trays!

Alright, I will try to update more often but my future looks bleak ah. The first week of school is enough to kill me, but I'm thankful that I have a friend with me for every module. This is the first time in my 2 years of University. LOLOL! 2017 is starting off good.



You're dark gray like a storm cloud that's
swelling up with rain that is desperate to be let out.

And I know it's a heavy load,
Carrying those tears around,
Carrying those fears around.
Worry makes the world go 'round.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I love you too. <3
    But you never say my 铁蛋 is nice, I am upset.
    HAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete