[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, March 27, 2017

Frozen by the hands of time into a permanent Monday.

(Ripped from tumblr)

Having really bad mood swings these days. Really stressed over everything. T.T

Having meetings every now and then but we were so unproductive?! I don't get why every meeting we just have to fend off each other. Stop being so aggressive.

I know you have the project's interests at heart, and you were frustrated because we just keep getting stuck at the same place. I know. I can tell. I know you really want to do this well.

But I don't think the rest of us give useless suggestions? You, being an exchange student, have no idea how the system in NUS works. So stop it.

Things just get very tiring for both you and us. Sighs. Project is due next Monday and we were still stuck arguing on the front parts instead of the thinking of ideas for the campaign T.T Just fml.

~

Having a mundane life which is just a repetition of school and sleep. Worked for an event last week for the entire day which was plain tiring. Glad that I was able to handle the credit card machine myself :D And many thanks to my payment partner, Joanne, for being so on-the-ball. Hahahaha! 

I have a short-answer quiz and two forums due on that day of the event so I wasn't able to go out for dinner T.T Sighpie. Life. My life is a mess, it is just chasing deadlines. But okay, I saw Chateraise and I got four of my favourite cream puffs for supper for the family. Hehes. (:

KFC lunch with the family on Sunday. They have this new menu item, Shoyu Sansho flavour, and it was not bad in my opinion. But yeahs, I won't have cravings for it because it is fried chicken and I don't like anything fried hahahaha! 

(KFC's Shoyu Sansho)

Starbucks with the mother when we went to explore the new Hillion mall! There were many interesting shops on the first floor, shops that sell apparels especially, and I came across these jelly shoes that I am tempted to buy! For your information, I wear Crocs but their designs were getting from bad to worst, so I'm hunting for other jelly shoes now. Hahahaha! I didn't buy them in the end because the mother complained that I have too many shoes x.x

(Cappuccino)

Starbucks have a 1-for-1 promotion for their hot drinks, so the mother was feeling rich and we grabbed a cappuccino for me and latte for her. (: Starbucks is life. Hahahaha!

(Rocku grilled meat)

Amanda was craving for these the other day, so we headed all the way to Bugis for this. The shop is called Rocku and they serve amazing meat. Hehes, they have a variety, ranging from pork collar, to pork belly and beef tendon. There were also octopus, cuttlefish and mussels, and their enoki mushroom tasted amazing as well.

(Meat, and more meat)

It was around $16 after GST and service charge, so it was quite worth it! We didn't have to travel down to take the meat ourselves; we just need to fill up an order form and pass it to them.

(Entire plate of seafood)

The only downside is that their jug of water cost $15. And they charge for mineral water as well. Whut. We resisted our thirst because we refused to pay such exorbitant prices for the drinks, and went to grab Share Tea in the end. x.x


If I could find the words,
If I could shake the world,

If I could turn back time,
Would you still be there?


No comments:

Post a Comment