[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The quieter you become, the more you can hear.

A very busy week.

Decided to hop over to Resort World Sentosa with the family last Sunday. We took a bus instead of driving over because the car park fees will be quite expensive (but my bus trip was $2.50 per trip per pax also) T.T Sighs.

(Pretty sights)

('dem atas feel)

I reckon there was nothing much for me to do over here, because we were not here for the amusement park or rides. The food here is so overpriced, that we had to bus back to IMM for dinner instead. However, since we were already here, we decided to head to Toastbox for tea. Even their Toast set costs $8, and their meal set was $11. Gosh.

But ohwell, sometimes it is good to travel a little (RWS is so freaking far) and breathe in some atas air. Hahahaha! 

(Pepperoni Pizza)

Saw this on a acquaintance'a dayre before and wanted to try it. They serve super huge-ass size pizza, so it was quite a novelty for me. However, it was quite expensive so we didn't manage to. T.T Hahaha, but JJ suggested this place, and I decided to give in to temptations. Hehes.

We ordered a large pizza for the two of us, which comprises 8 slices. Disclaimer: we are not gluttons to order a large one, it is just that the crust is very thin and I am very famished because I skipped lunch. LOL.

We got half salmon and half seafood. The pizza really tasted amazing, so much better than Pizzahut omg. But then again, if you are on a quest to save some money, Pepperoni Pizza might not be a wallet-friendly. LOL.

Headed to Botanics Garden for a walk after that. It is pitch-black at 8.30pm, and it was quite scary. Thankfully there were some joggers around. D scolded me insane for heading to botanics at such unearthly hours LOLOL. 

(Back to Toastbox)

Brought the little sister to Toastbox for lunch before she head to school, and I hoping to get some work done there as well. The downside is there was no wifi available, so I'm stuck with my readings. Hmm.

The Nasi Lemak set cost $8.10 (recall RWS' costs $11). It is quite small but quite nice, especially the fried chicken. Hehehes. (:


就这样吧,
我想我听懂你话中的话

No comments:

Post a Comment