[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, March 10, 2017

You were not the answer, but you made me forget all my questions.

Things to be grateful for 

(Ripped from Tumblr)

1. NM3215 lecture was cancelled last minute due to preparations for NUS open house tomorrow

2. Which means I can finally eat lunch on Fridays!

3. I have a lunch buddy as well. Went to packet chicken rice from the Deck with Chermin.

4. Licheng helped us all buy Sharetea, and I finally satisfied my cravings for pudding milk tea.

5. They brought me to a new place which is quite conducive for studying. I'm so sorry for the guy next to us, we were all eating and talking at the top of our voices and the poor guy beside us was trying very hard to study.

6. We ended up not studying but talked rubbish instead. Reasons why I love hanging out with them hehes (:

7. Jamie's friend joined us and I'm glad that he is like friendly, just that I cannot remember his name hahaha.


Attended the dreadful NM2212 lecture after which, and we were forced to take the front seats because we were late. This was so horrible, because it probably means that we will become 挡箭牌. Hahaha, professor is always shooting arrows at people asking them to answer.

And true enough, the professor pointed to both Licheng and I to answer one of the question. Omg, I was so tensed up. But thankfully Licheng was quite detailed in his explanation so I don't have to speak up (because usually both parties have to speak up). Hahahas thanks a lot for saving me!

If I know the answer I wouldn't mind being called. However, after eight weeks of lectures, I am still unable to figure what the hell is visual design. Indeed, I'm very lost.


Be a loner.
That gives you time to wonder,
to search for the truth.
Have holy curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment