[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, March 9, 2017

The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera.

(Ripped from lovethispic.com)

Sending out lots of love
to anyone not feeling loved today.
You are loved more than you know.

So we caught our first movie together. Contemplated for very long before we decided on the movie/time/venue. LOL, because all the timings for the movie suck. Ended up catching the one at 8.20pm, and I got home 15 mins past midnight. It was a cold journey home with the strong winds, but my heart is feeling warm. (:

(The Grand Cathay)

My first time being at The Grand Cathay, and it is such a beautiful place. The walls and lighting are amazing! The movie Logan was not bad, but I prefer the other marvel movies though because in this show, everyone died in the ending. LOLOL, which is quite saddening. And being the emotional me, I teared up again Hahaha!

Thank you for coming all the way to school to find me. Hahaha, did some work together for a while first before heading out. Heh (:

I really appreciate everytime we head out together. Thanks for letting me forget all about my troubles (read: schoolwork and academic stress). It was always a good time with you.

By the way, did McDonald just increase their prices for the ice cream again? McFlurry now costs $2.70 and sundae is priced at $1.70 now?! Decided to try the lychee flavorburst instead, which I found quite refreshing, but he doesn't like it LOLOL!


A heart of gold,
a hand to hold. 
A good soul,
that's what I'm looking for.
I want somebody real,
to show me how it feels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment