[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

We all fall down from the highest clouds to the lowest ground.

Finally a breather from school.

Submitted project proposal three days ago, and am feeling very accomplished about it.  This was the first time I really put my all for a project, and I finally fully understand how it feels like to tank projects. T.T I learnt to appreciate smart and hardworking groupmates more.

And I submitted yet another assignment today. It was a flier individual assignment which I was quite excited for, but expectations often fail you yeahs. As I looked at everyone's submissions, I couldn't help but feel sour. Geeez, how come their fliers look so great but mine so ugly?! Praying to the bell curve god now. Art is so subjective, sighs.

(Meesiam)

Found this gem with Manda at Kent Ridge the other day. Newly opened store which sells Singapore delights, such as meesiam and laksa, as well as Vietnamese and Thai milk tea! Yay to more food options! (:

(Llao llao)

First Llao Llao of the semester. Geeez, I think we really have no life. Used to eat llao llao like once a week, but for this semester we only ate once?! Geeez. And I also realised how much tv watching time I cut down this semester as well arghs.

Y1S1 - Just watch everything
Y1S2 - Watch tv, YouTube and variety shows
Y2S1 - Watch tv and YouTube
Y2S2 - Watch TV only

Sighs. Life of an undergraduate.

(D'good Cafe)

Met Huiqi for dinner over D'good the other day because someone complained that she is too bored with Jurong East already HAHAHA. Overpriced spaghetti, but thankfully there's student discount which actually doesn't really deduct much because there's still gst.

(Daily Scoop)

Saved some money from not ordering green tea latte from D'good Cafe, so I can order ice cream. LOL! Would prefer Sunday Folks anytime but we forgot that they were not open on Mondays... Zzzz.... 


I still hear the sound of that runaway train,
Roll through my heart is lost lovers refrain.
But I know in my heart I can never go back,
To the way that we were on that runaway track.

1 comment: