[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, March 6, 2017

In the lonely space, between my heart and your lies, lays my wasted time.

Last day of recess week was spent attending Kaiyuan's 21st birthday party. It was great because it has been close to 6 months since the last clique gathering LOL (whatever happened to us). I miss us.

(Happy together)

Initially, I thought her theme was unicorn because she asked us to dress in pastel colours. Side note: Weina was right to wear pastel blue, but apparently not colour-coordinated with us LOL.

Anyways, so the theme was alpacca. Hahahaha how could I forget her love for alpacas! LOL, but yeahs. If I were to have a party, I thought of having a unicorn theme (see Naomi Neo's), so pretty! But nahs, I'm not having so yup. Just fantasizing.

Anyways, it was JR's birthday as well. But we drifted so much till I'm don't know what to say, except to feel apologetic. Partially my fault. Sighs. I'm sure you don't read this space, but still I'm thankful to have met you. Happy birthday :D

(Platypus with Amanda)

Throwback to Week 6 of school. We realised that we had not once stepped into Platypus this semester, so yup there we go! Decided to give the salad a miss and try their pasta instead, but boy, it was a terrible choice. LOL. So not worth it, because the pasta has nothing inside except for bacon bits and cheese? It costs $5.90 somemore. Geeeez. Conclusion: boycott. LOL. 

(But this is nice!)

I'm not a fan of expensive coffee (except Starbucks LOL), but decided to try this because it looks promising. But yup, it is really good! I got caramel espresso at $3.20 which is great because it is not too bitter, nor is it too sweet. Perfect! Amanda got this double chocolate drink, which is also not bad because the chocolate is very rich. It is very sweet but at least you got your money's worth because it's chocolate. LOLOL. Verdict: Go Platypus and try this! No regrets.


Take a shower, wash off the day.
Drink a glass of water. 
Make the room dark.
Lie down and close your eyes.
Notice the silence. Notice your heart.
Still beating. Still fighting.
You made it after all.
You made it another day.
And you can make it one more.
You're doing just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment