[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, April 17, 2017

Gratitude is absolutely the way to bring more into your life.

Hello guys! I'm back hahaha!

(Beautiful skies)

Went home late for the past few weeks, and the above picture was taken on one of my earlier days home. LOL, so pretty rights. Going home later is not as bad as it seems if you have beautiful skies to keep you accompany. Hehes.

Anyways, I felt so relieved because I submitted the last of my project/assignments today. I decided to stop procrastinating and rushed over the weekends. And yes, I rushed my assignments/projects on my birthday as well. Poor me. But yay, I'm finally done with those burdens! So done with life.

Eh no. I have my first final this coming Saturday. T.T

Ohwell, shall take a break to blog first. Hahahas, By the way, I haven't sort out all the pictures from my birthday. I will probably only have time after finals. This is really the most tiring semester ever. T.T Someone pity me please hahaha!

(Craving for Starbucks)

Today was a horrible day. After staying back in school for 4 days to do the brochure, I'm still not done with it. I wanted to head to school early today to finish up my brochure, but guess who overslept. LOL. Took me an hour to adjust the alignments and everything and I'm so glad that I'm done with it. But happiness is short-lived....

I headed to the library to test print my brochure. The alignment was still off. So I headed back to the lab to adjust it on the software again before going back to the library. The alignment was fine this time, but when I tried printing in colour, it came out black and white and they still charge me a dollar for it T.T Printed my GES assignment for submission, but I should blame myself for not converting to pdf because the alignment for it was off (dude, it was in Microsoft word how can the alignment be off).

Went to AS8 to print my brochure and the quality was so so so bad (I cannot emphasize enough) that I wasted a dollar on it again. Wanted to seek help from the CNM Technician but she was out for lunch, noooo. Decided to travel back to Kent Ridge just to print my stupid brochure. But the quality was great. Thankfully, I suspected it was the printer error in AS8 and not my Photoshop skills. Imagine myself spending more time in front of the computer trying to figure out why my pictures look so blurry when it is in fact the printer's fault...

In summary, I spent 4 hours in school today trying to print my completed brochure and to print and submit the other assignments. What a disastrous day.

(Cravings for llao llao this time)

This is a very boring post, but I felt the urge to rant because it was such a waste of time. Thank you for reading. :D Cheers!


Doubt increases with inaction.
Clarity reveals itself in momentum.
Growth comes from progress.
For all these reasons, begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment