[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Scars have the strange power to remind us that our past is real.

That moment when you are an Arts student but you suck at writing essays/reflections.

It has been such a long time since I felt so dejected over my studies. T.T For the past few months, I learnt to keep an open mind and I constantly reminded myself that results isn't everything. And my results weren't that bad luh; they were relatively so-so.

Until this semester...

Why did I take a writing module. T.T And it's history somemore. Geeez, and the assessment breakdown for the module is all just essay/reflections. Wtf. It seemed like I'm just suiciding.

And everytime I submitted an assignment for the module, I felt very positive, but everytime I got back the results, my hopes just plunged all the way down. How do I even get lower and lower with every assignment. Fml.

I just want to eat and sleep. T.T Throwback to last weekend's lunch at NTU with the family. The stupid Western stall auntie just kept giving me attitude. Sighs. 

(Beef Steak)

(Chargilled Chicken Chop)

And the food isn't even that nice. I should have just sticked back to my Mala Pot or Ayam Penyet. Sighs. Old is gold.

(Cheap version of Red Bean Pancakes)

I have always love red bean pancakes. This cost $3.80, and the Paradise Dynasty's $6.80. LOLOL and the portion for the former is way more than the latter. Sighs.

Is it if you cannot reach the top you have to settle for the bottom? Just like my results. T.T


Perhaps you told me
what you didn't mean.
And perhaps I just loved you
a love that was as deep as
your words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment